Use of your personal information
Who are we?
Jenkins Group Holdings Ltd (Company Number: GB02851146) is the parent company of Callow Marsh Ltd (Company Number: GB03481935, trading as Callow Marsh Renault, Callow Marsh Dacia and Callow Marsh Citroen) and Five Acres Ltd (Company Number: GB03482461, trading as Five Acres Nissan, Five Acres Dacia, Five Acres Garage, Five Acres Vehicle Hire and Five Acres Tyres) (all companies hereinafter referred to as “Jenkins Group” and “we”).
Our Registered Office is: Callow Marsh, Ross Road, Hereford, HR2 8BT.
The Jenkins Group are data controllers and are engaged in the sales, service and repair of motor vehicles.
What personal information do we need?
Names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, vehicle VIN (Vehicle Identification Number & VRM (Vehicle Registration Mark). For test drives (either accompanied or unaccompanied), self-drive hire or courtesy vehicle loan: Sight and copy of driving licence(s), DVLA Licence Check Code or National Insurance Number to facilitate licence checks on DVLA website. For finance, insurance and warranty agreements: dates of birth and financial information. CCTV is in use on our property.
Why do we need this information?
· It is necessary for the performance of the contract with you or to take steps to enter into it. This includes information that we collect and process in order to process an order, respond to (and follow-up on) an enquiry and creating an appointment for vehicle servicing and/or repair, and includes taking payment, arranging finance, verifying your identity and assessing your application for finance, fraud prevention checks and/or arranging collection or delivery.
· It is also held for the legitimate interests of the Jenkins Group to ensure compliance with service, manufacturer recalls, warranty, events, surveys, accessories, sales or relating to vehicle safety or specification standards; for any of which direct marketing may be undertaken. Failure to provide this information may impact on our ability to provide the services detailed above.
· For finance and insurance products and services proposals, which may include multiple applications, some of the administration process may be automated; this may impact your credit history.
· Data may have been passed to us via a vehicle manufacturer, finance company, or website to which you have provided personal data and requested a response.
· To comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights (for example where you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we will keep a record of this on our suppression lists in order to be able to comply with your request).
· CCTV images are held for the purpose of crime prevention and/or detection.
How may we contact you?
By email, post, SMS, and telephone.
How long do we keep the data?
We are required to keep data for as long as necessary in line with our contractual, regulatory and legal obligations. CCTV images are held for 28 days.
To whom do we pass your data?
We may pass on your personal data to the following contracted joint Data Controllers, being the vehicle manufacturers:
Renault UK Ltd https://www.renault.co.uk/privacy.html
The Rivers Office Park
Denham Way, Maple Cross
Citroen UK Ltd http://www.citroen.co.uk/privacy
Peugeot Citroën Automobiles UK Ltd
2 Sunbeam Way
Nissan Motor (GB) Ltd https://www.nissan.co.uk/gdpr.html
The Rivers Office Park
Where relevant finance companies as a data controller and agents as data processors where we maintain control of the information’s use. No information is passed to any organisations that are not engaged with the Jenkins Group operations except to agencies for the matter of legal obligation or for enforcement, payment of any fines, duties, tolls, congestion charges or other sums which become payable related to your use of vehicles registered to the Jenkins Group. Any personal data that we collect will not be sold to third parties except as part of a business/asset sale. Organisations to which we pass data, which are outside of the European Economic Area are required to apply the same level of data protection as required by UK law.
Jenkins Group websites
The following list of Group website domains will hereinafter be referred to as the “Jenkins Group website(s)”:
callowmarsh.co.uk, callowmarshcitroen.co.uk, callowmarshdacia.co.uk, callowmarshltd.co.uk, callowmarshrenault.co.uk, citroenhereford.co.uk, fiveacrescoleford.co.uk, fiveacresdacia.co.uk fiveacresgarage.co.uk, fiveacreshire.co.uk, fiveacres-hire.co.uk, fiveacresnissan.co.uk, fiveacres-nissan.co.uk, fiveacrestyres.co.uk, jenkinsgroupholdings.co.uk.
Jenkins Group websites may use a number of cookies (small text files that are read by the web page) to store preferences and settings, to help us identify your web browser across page loads and to analyse how Jenkins Group websites are used.
We may also use third party web beacons, which are prohibited from collecting your personal information, to help compile analytics, analyse the way in which Jenkins Group websites are used and to help serve targeted advertising to you when you’re not on a Jenkins Group website.
You can learn more about the cookies we use on Jenkins Group websites and how to control them by visiting our Cookies pages.
Analytics and visitor tracking
We use a number of methods that analyse and track people that visit Jenkins Group Websites, including real-time web statistics analysis and click-tracking packages, provided by third parties and our own in-house log file analysis.
All visitor tracking that we use is anonymous, does not identify you personally and is not processed with data from our other databases.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
· Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
· Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
· Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
· Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
· Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
· Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
· Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
· Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
Updating our records
If you wish to amend or remove your contact preferences, update your details, receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you, transfer that data to another supplier, object to or restrict our processing of your data or be removed from our records, please contact our data management operatives using either of the methods below. Please included at least your name, postcode and vehicle registration number plus any other information that would help us locate the correct data record(s). We may need to contact you if there are any queries relating to your request. In some instances we may be required to retain data relating to our contractual, regulatory and legal obligations.
Jenkins Group Holdings Limited
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by the Jenkins Group (or third parties as described above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with Jenkins Group Holdings Ltd (above) and the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) by visiting https://ico.org.uk. The ICO can investigate your claim and take action against anyone who’s misused personal data.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Registered Office: Callow Marsh, Ross Road, Hereford HR2 8BT
Company Registration: No. 2851146
|Directors: R.W.Jenkins, N.R.Jenkins|